Be grateful. Be smart. Be clean. Be true. Be humble. Be prayerful.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's that time again...

Well, I thought I had left this blog for dead but decided I have too much to share with my favorite peeps to just up and leave. So, here's to me trying to keep this thing going.

Where has the time gone first of all? I can not believe this month my little baby is turning 3 years old! I guess I should say she's not so much a baby anymore and turning into quite the little lady. Also Raegan was born October 9th and is already 1 month! The days sure do fly by. Anyway here is a brief catching up sesh.

1. Tyler is still getting through school and flying on missions. Which means I go home to Idaho ALOT! Last summer he was gone on a 3 month stage in Kuwait so I was at home with family and friends all summer! I had a lot of fun traveling around and seeing everyone!


2. I had an amazing sister weekend trip to Bear Lake, UT last July! I was so lucky to get to spend time with our oldest sibling Jeni! I can't explain how much we all enjoyed being together! We definitely plan on doing this more often!


3. My dad has been married for 1 year ! I am so thankful for Keri and all she does for him! Her and her boys Sam and Austin make the best additions to the fam!


4. My little brother got married last winter to a cute gal named Tiffany. She also has a 2 year old little boy! More cousins for Maddie and Raegs!


5. We have 2 1/2 years left in the military...counting down the days already.


6. Washington is still rainy and depressing in the winter and well most of the year.


7. I have been loving redecorating our home lately! Madison and Raegans rooms were a lot of fun to do! Maddie got a big girl room finally and Raegans nursery is full of fun jungle animals with green and pink colors! I also got really excited with all the holiday decor !










8. I gained a bunch of pregnancy weight with Raegan so over the next 6 months I am dedicated to eating healthy and running like crazy.


9. I am in love with the TV show Vampire Diaries !! Thursday nights are the best!



10. My amazing twin sissy left not too long ago after staying with us for over 3 weeks! She really helped me adjust to long sleepless nights and crazy active days! We also had Tyler's parents come 3 times last month, my older sis Sar, my mom, and my awesome friend Camille! Our house was pretty busy but lots of fun!





Ok, that pretty much catches us up so lets move on. :)

2 comments:

Tayler said...

Mis your family is so dang cute! Mark and I are in love with Madison and love seeing all of her pics... so keep them coming :) Good luck with your new baby girl!

Sarah Craig said...

I had so much fun reading this:) You are doing awesome sissy!