Be grateful. Be smart. Be clean. Be true. Be humble. Be prayerful.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby it's cold outside!

So peeps, I'm just going to start by saying I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!! Our decorations are up, shopping is almost done, and we had a awesome trip home to Idaho for some holiday fun! Now Madison is just waiting for it to snow so santa can come as she says. This year we will be spending Christmas at our house for the first time! Tyler can't get time off to leave so we will be starting our own traditions and Maddie will get to wake up to Christmas morning in her own house! It will be a lot of fun but sad we can't be at the Craig's with the rest of the fam. Here's our house with some Christmas spirit!




1 comment:

Walker Family said...

CUTE! Mis I love your Christmas lights:) and yum those cookies just made me hungry! I need the recipe they were so good! Miss you friend!