Be grateful. Be smart. Be clean. Be true. Be humble. Be prayerful.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's DAY!!!!


This day has really came close to being my favorite day of the year! I was spoiled all weekend by my hubby and awesome mother-in-law by completly taking care of Madison while I participated in a race, planned my sister's bridal shower, got my hair done, shopped ALOT, and slept in on Sunday! We celebrated with both of our moms and our awesome friends Shantel, Tyson and their 2 boys at the park! The kids loved playing with eachother and I loved just relaxing and be appreciated! I love being a mother and feel so blessed to have Madison apart of our lives. She is growing up so fast and has really become my best friend! Every day I feel like I grow even more and more attached to her, I don't see how it's possible that I can love her anymore but everyday I do!

No comments: