Be grateful. Be smart. Be clean. Be true. Be humble. Be prayerful.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkins and the lake!

Once again, I find myself slipping behind on my blogs that I try so hard to keep up-to-date! Well just really fast I wanted to share some pictures of Maddie at the pumpkin patch in Idaho! Grandpa Dave took us to pick out some pumpkins and man did we get our share! We overloaded this year and that then resulted in not carving them because we ran out of time! But we did end up carving some pumpkins when we returned home in WA and Maddie had so much fun playing with it all.




We also made a trip out to Minnesota to visit great g-ma and g-pa McWilliams! I have made so many memories at their cabin by the lake so I really enjoyed letting Maddie explore outside and see what there is to see. I got to visit with my favorite Aunt Sandy and Uncle Paul and see my grandma's sisters as well. I can't wait to see everyone again at the wedding in June!


1 comment:

Megan said...

oh my gosh she is a doll! I LOVE her pink sweater!