Be grateful. Be smart. Be clean. Be true. Be humble. Be prayerful.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Madison is 6 months!




I can not believe that our little Maddie Moo is already 6 months! She is half way to her 1st birthday! I have already purchased her new convertable car seat since she has outgrown her infant carrier. These days seem to just FLY by! I already miss how little she was when she came home from the hospital, I can't even imagine how I am going to feel when she is a teenager telling me that I am not "cool enough" to hang out with her and her friends. I just love her so so so so mcuh!!!!

3 comments:

The Van Komen Family said...

Don't worry Mis....you are cool enough!!

Camille, Mariah, and our loved ones! said...

Aww she is so cute! what a ty and mis baby.. she is a good mix of you both! How fun and grown up are you. I love it.

Walker Family said...

She is so freakin cute!! happy half birthday to madison!!!!