Be grateful. Be smart. Be clean. Be true. Be humble. Be prayerful.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

AN UPDATE! YAY!

Ok WOW it has been a long time! Let me just start by catching everyone up on the past 3 months! Tyler and I have moved to Colorado Springs, CO and we love it there! We have made some new friends in our church ward and Tyler has made some friends through his work. The reason for moving there was because Tyler got an amazing opportunity to wrestly full time for the Air Force and basically just train at the Olympic Training Center. He has got to spend lots of time with Madison and I and we have been have so much fun. The weather here is so nice! Most days it stays in the 60's. Imagine that!

Madison is growing like a little weed! I can not believe she is already 3 months old! She is a chubby little thing that's for sure! She weighs in at the 97th percentile on the charts! YEA we got a good eater ! She is now starting to grab at things, laugh, make all kinds of coos and ahhs, and even establish a nap schedule! I love being at home with her and watching her develop.

For the next couple of weeks, Tyler and I will be in Nampa while he attends a wrestling camp. My family and I just got back from our yearly trip to Sun Valley and it was so fun! We went snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and shopping! All the grandkids stayed at home with grandma for the weekend! It was hard to seperate from Maddie but I enjoyed my relaxing weekend! Madison and I are now headed to Scottsdale, AZ to see her great grandparents for the first time and I will be posting more about that trip when we return!

There's a heads up and some new pictures!!!






2 comments:

The Van Komen Family said...

Oh my gosh you posted! I was starting to think there was no hope for you on this thing :)haha

Thanks for the update...can't wait to have a girls day!

Camille, Mariah, and our loved ones! said...

Melissa you look soooo goooD! You bounced right back into shape! Hot little lady.. your hot!