Be grateful. Be smart. Be clean. Be true. Be humble. Be prayerful.

Monday, October 6, 2008

My Birthday! :)


For those of you who don't know.. I turn 20 years old on October 7th and it has been one of the best birthday's I have had in a long time! Tyler was sooooo sweet! He started my birthday today on the 6th by telling me to get ready because I will be going somewhere this afternoon. I was then told to go to the Boise Mall and go to Gap where something would be waiting for me at the counter. When I got to the counter there was a little note wrapped up saying I could spend $100.00 on anything I wanted in the store!!! I was so grateful because I had been really wanting a robe and some comfortable pjs for when the baby is born. I found the PERFECT robe that will make me feel comfortable while I nurse the baby. :)

Then, on my actual birth date, October 7th, I spent the whole day relaxing with my twin sister! :) I then went with my mother in law and watched Tyler's little sis, Emilee play volleyball. We both had such a good time catching up and talking about the future! Emilee then announced over the pa system that it was my birthday so the whole gym was looking at me!! Gerrie and I were both turning red!! haha. Gerrie gave me some awesome gifts! I got some pink massage slippers along with a pillow that massages my back and also a jar that counts up coins! I have never been so entertained putting coins in a jar! I used it all night and everytime I found change around the house I would get so excited to put it in my jar! I almost have 50.00 now counted up! Then for the end of the night I went to dinner in Boise with my dad, em, and emily blackhurst! We had a such a good time and then came home and had cake, ice cream, and a movie night! It was amazing! I only wish that I could have spent it with more of my family!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Thats way cute. Well happy birthday in advance...

Brittany said...

Happy birthday!!! Sounds like you had a great one! Hows that baby coming?...

Walker Family said...

Yay! Im glad you had a good bday! the pic of you and your sis is really cute!...so are you getting excited for your baby? What are you and tyler naming her? Oh and by the way I tagged you on my blog! Its a pretty fun one...